Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Glad I caught this on the ng twitter feed, seeing original comedy done well is a needle in a haystack. It's very easy to resort to parodying whats trendy so it's cool to see this animation as it's own thing. The characters all balance well off each other and with this being the first episode i've watched i could still see their own unique traits which make this compelling to see more. Visually it's a nice style with some smooth fbf work a long with the painted bg look. I will be catching up on the ones I havent seen and look forward to more of your work. Awesome job dude.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Beautiful to look at, really enjoyed this one mainly for the slick line work on the characters. That really topped it and getting that detailed anime style shading down. All the voice actors were hilarious and gotta give it to stamper for that joey impression. Really cool to see the progression of this animation and the end result was damn impressive. Look forward to many more great projects.

Lionboar Lionboar

Glued to my screen! Team did an amazing job with this story, the pacing was well thought out and the use of various interesting camera angles only complimented the fluid animation and effects even more. Also great work with the soundtracks to heighten the build up and tension. Insane work guys!

Atzu responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Vexation 2 Vexation 2

Completed with enjoyment

Made it through all 8 acts and was a challenge at some parts. But it was very fun through out, It was always fresh and I particularly liked the ice block levels, made it much harder for the character to get around. Well done for creating so many unique levels, hope to see more. P.s- you were right to caution people, it's really frustrating! :)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Limitless

Amazing sequel, there are so many options to try out with its own unique humour and action. Graphics and sound were all clean and clear, its something I would retry over and over without getting bored. Welldone

PuffballsUnited responds:

Really? I'm glad. This was a good review.

Dadgame Dadgame

Very addictive

Very fun, constantly pressing z has never been so fun haha.
Well done with your game sakupen.
Keep it up.

Fanautic - Eternal Morph Fanautic - Eternal Morph

Really good

I dont really review audios that much. But this is one of the best ive heard. Welldone.

Fanautic responds:

Thanks :D

Fallen Angel - Poster #3 Fallen Angel - Poster #3

Oh wow, i was wondering what happened with the production on this. So happy it's being released. Cant wait man.

Mah Title Banner Mah Title Banner

Nice wrinkle work on the clothes, who's the little dude in the bag!?

OldManCricky responds:

Haha thank you! I'm working more on the cell-shading style as you can tell.

The little guy in the bag is a little easter egg to an upcoming animated series. That's "Lil' Nukem" from the "Crossover Combat" series. You'll hear more about it pretty soon :3

Corey Taylor Corey Taylor

Amazing

Excellent detail and Slipknot rules!

Keep it up! stay sic