Shorts 1-5 Shorts 1-5

Funny stuff man, your style is very reminiscent of the old school stick animations like ring fingers. Don't know if that was intentional hah. You can never go wrong with random stick stuff, keep it up!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Just as fun watching the streams as well as the finished product. Great to see this series return a long with the effort that goes into it.

chluaid responds:

thanks for watching the streams!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Amazing work, not just with this episode but will all the legacy animations since Edd passed away. It's been awesome seeing the effort by everyone to put these together, especially with this finale. Some animation sequences in this had me rewinding to appreciate it again! Definitely a satisfying conclusion for this series. Time to start my nostalgia trip thinking back to Newgrounds in 2005 with dudette next door, good times.

Vexation 2 Vexation 2

Completed with enjoyment

Made it through all 8 acts and was a challenge at some parts. But it was very fun through out, It was always fresh and I particularly liked the ice block levels, made it much harder for the character to get around. Well done for creating so many unique levels, hope to see more. P.s- you were right to caution people, it's really frustrating! :)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Limitless

Amazing sequel, there are so many options to try out with its own unique humour and action. Graphics and sound were all clean and clear, its something I would retry over and over without getting bored. Welldone

PuffballsUnited responds:

Really? I'm glad. This was a good review.

Dadgame Dadgame

Very addictive

Very fun, constantly pressing z has never been so fun haha.
Well done with your game sakupen.
Keep it up.

Fanautic - Eternal Morph Fanautic - Eternal Morph

Really good

I dont really review audios that much. But this is one of the best ive heard. Welldone.

Fanautic responds:

Thanks :D

Fallen Angel - Poster #3 Fallen Angel - Poster #3

Oh wow, i was wondering what happened with the production on this. So happy it's being released. Cant wait man.

Mah Title Banner Mah Title Banner

Nice wrinkle work on the clothes, who's the little dude in the bag!?

OldManCricky responds:

Haha thank you! I'm working more on the cell-shading style as you can tell.

The little guy in the bag is a little easter egg to an upcoming animated series. That's "Lil' Nukem" from the "Crossover Combat" series. You'll hear more about it pretty soon :3

Corey Taylor Corey Taylor

Amazing

Excellent detail and Slipknot rules!

Keep it up! stay sic