Shorts 1-5 Shorts 1-5

Funny stuff man, your style is very reminiscent of the old school stick animations like ring fingers. Don't know if that was intentional hah. You can never go wrong with random stick stuff, keep it up!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Just as fun watching the streams as well as the finished product. Great to see this series return a long with the effort that goes into it.

chluaid responds:

thanks for watching the streams!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Amazing work, not just with this episode but will all the legacy animations since Edd passed away. It's been awesome seeing the effort by everyone to put these together, especially with this finale. Some animation sequences in this had me rewinding to appreciate it again! Definitely a satisfying conclusion for this series. Time to start my nostalgia trip thinking back to Newgrounds in 2005 with dudette next door, good times.

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

I can't imagine how long this took you, this is the best tribute animation I've seen, and who better to tribute to then xiao xiao. The movements looked complicated enough in the original, but with full bodied characters it's on another level. Welldone guys, insane!

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

Great point made for all the unworthy kickstarters out there. But anyway as usual the smoothness in the animation and clean line art always impresses me. Where it seems easy to just let the character talk like a still image you have a great method for emphasising each piece of dialogue whether it's with hand gestures or facial expressions. Amazing effort!

MegaStick X MegaStick X

I saw when you were working on this in the stick forums, turned out great man. Like the mix up in angles and the animation it self is smooth. Well Done!

The Big Boom Theory The Big Boom Theory

I had the exact same idea for an animation, you beat me to it hah. It's so true though the ridiculous laughs this show gets. I liked all the suttle inputs you put like howard at the end and the poster in the back. Welldone

The Christmas Party The Christmas Party

Nice Short, decent work for a tribute. The background was clean however I felt the characters could be a bit neater to match the style of the background. The motion of the dancing needs to be smoother as well. Overall I enjoyed it, never get tired of that song!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Perfect ending

The animation with the stick figure and all the desktop items was flawless and had a very humorous feel to it. A lot of action throughout as well, the explosions and lasers really made it that much more fun to watch. Amazing effort!

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Great effort

Really enjoy this series, your fbf style is really cool and looks like a lot of work. Great action and the facial expressions are hilarious. The sound and voice effects were really clear as well. Look forward to the parade level. Well done

alfa995 responds:

Glad you appreciate my work with the facial expressions. That was one of the toughest challenges. Expressing the personality of characters that were intended to have no personality at all, and also cannot talk was difficult to do.