Vexation 2 Vexation 2

Completed with enjoyment

Made it through all 8 acts and was a challenge at some parts. But it was very fun through out, It was always fresh and I particularly liked the ice block levels, made it much harder for the character to get around. Well done for creating so many unique levels, hope to see more. P.s- you were right to caution people, it's really frustrating! :)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Limitless

Amazing sequel, there are so many options to try out with its own unique humour and action. Graphics and sound were all clean and clear, its something I would retry over and over without getting bored. Welldone

PuffballsUnited responds:

Really? I'm glad. This was a good review.

Dadgame Dadgame

Very addictive

Very fun, constantly pressing z has never been so fun haha.
Well done with your game sakupen.
Keep it up.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Really enjoyable

Excenlent graphics and i like the dark tone of it. Music was calm and relaxing, not like one you wanna turn off. Liked the ending as well. Very funny. Good work.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Nicely done

Excellent deaths with violence and humor. Backup, cliffall and kung fu were the best. The others were really good aswell. The baseball one made me laugh. I hope if you make a second one it will turn out well.

Also on the last one death by sword why did crazy jay not have the band on his head.

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Really good

Lots of choices, I cant believe you used the no one died bit twice because he sais it a little different. Trying not to miss out one bit. This is a really impressive soundboard, welldone.

wizardman responds:

Yup, that's what I was priding myself on, attacking those little differences. Thanks for the review, glad you liked it.

Tai Chi Tai Chi

good

Very smooth and nice graphics.
But if there were more choices it would be better.
Still a very good game.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Not bad

It was really easy because you cant die. But I thought that the graphics were good and nice storyline for a game.Hope to see part 3 soon.

The Arena (Gladiator) The Arena (Gladiator)

Stolen

Ive seen this already if you type in Gladiator.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

excellent

ive played this a few times and i noticed the kid called illwill has foamy on his shirt.keep it up.